Thursday, May 31, 2007

happy day

Yesterday was a day full of joy and happiness. I just hope every other days to come is like yesterday.
Not to mention the bad luck I(we) had since the beginning of the year; major family problem, auntie passed away of cancer, I scoring A2 for my favourite subject in SPM(10A1, 1A2, btw), scholarship failures, dad contracted with mild dengue, and recently 4/5 of my siblings got fever at the same time!
hopefully the second half of 2007 will turn out well.

Alright, yesterday, i had my driving test. Very nervous...considering i was sick and didn't practise driving for more than 1 month. Whose to blame? My selfish, money minded,fierce, senseless instructor!!! only trained me for two days(3hours per day). BERSERK!!!!!

and....he encouraged me to bribe those JPJ fellows with a whopping RM100!
As a good kid(always been...:P), of course i didn't accept laa...

But his other student did bribe...

What a corrupted nation...

At approx 11.30am, it was my turn to get on a little innocent looking kancil car. First, i need to climb the hill...and i stuck up there...so damn stupid ok. Hill climbing supposed to be easy for me! Engine went off for two times....and i asked the officer the dumbest question "Boleh tukar kereta tak?" Trying to blame the car...huh...what was i thinking...the officer replied " Kereta tidak boleh tukar, u kena tukar kaki sikit"...so embarrassed ok! then the other guy mumbled, "jangan kedekut minyak, tekan minyak banyak, bukan u bayar pun....aiya, u kedekut minyak laa"

I thought it will be another incident in my long list of Bad Luck 2007...

So, i pressed the accelerator hard the the car went "BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!" and i drove down the hill....

phewwww.....

Luckily my car didn't reverse down the hill. otherwise, 100 % fail!

The other two parts:parking and 3-pointer were peanut for me...

Then, i need to wait for another section which is driving on the selected routes around town. As i waited for nearly an hour or so, my face was burning hot and mucus flowing uncontrollably out of my clogged nostrils. Water, i need water!!!! But no more water to drink...i had finished gulping down 1.5 liter of water earlier in the morning (and visited toilet for 3times in an hour).

Suddenly a fat lady called out loud "lapan puluh dua (82)" which is my number. And the rush of adrenaline vanquished the sickness...

I thought that lady was strict because others who were tested by her mostly failed...

and worse still, she's so fat and big sized that every time i change gear(gear 1 especially), i would (have to) accidentally brushed the back of my hand with her thigh...*sigh*

So, she shrieked cos i molested her....haha...no laaa....jkjk....

I tried to be friendly with her, knowing she had to face many other quiet fellas who wish to focus completely on the driving... i want to be different!

but it was hard to talk to her. No topic at all! What am i supposed to ask?

Then i was thinking of this:

Me : "Why are u so fat ar?"

She : What? *confused*

Me : "Yer....your thigh is like elephant leg..."

She : "????!!!!!!!!!"

Me : "Eh, auntie, move your piggy leg laa...i can't punch in the gear!!"

She : *grabs her pen and wrote FAILED as big as her thigh*

:P haha...

No offense to fat buddies out there ok!

hmmm.....really no proper topic to chat with her laa....so quiet

.............................................

Out of nowhere, the radio played a familiar song....

BERDIRI by SUKI....

For your information, Suki(Low Sook Yee) was my not-so-close friend. She was my schoolmate too, just different class. Hey, more than that, she coached me for district level choir competition! that's BIGGIE... She is also the youngest millionaire in Malaysia, having won One In A Million singing competition. I knew a lot about this girl...

So, i started chatting with the examiner...it turned out that she liked Suki, and watched One In A Million too!!!

We exchanged a few words and it was relaxing and casual. i can feel that she's really into the topic....so happy...

apparently, she didn't want to end the topic although we reached the driving school already.

Obviously i managed to change something formal to informal and she liked it. I earned 20/20 for this section...full marks!!!! YEAH YEAH!!!!

If it wasn't for Suki's song, i think i'll be nervous throughout the journey...and maybe failing the test due to extreme silence and unfriendliness too....

Thanks SUKI!!!

But my friend who bribed failed miserably. How is that supposed to be?

Hmmm....i suspect my instructor didn't hand the money to JPJ fellas but rather kept that RM 100 in his pocket and laughing all the way to the bank later on...

Pity my friend...

I reached home at around 2.30pm, happy happy....

I turned on the computer and paid a visit to www.thestar.com.my

and and and......surprise surprise....my photo is featured in The Star...



bwahhhahahahahaha....HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

1 comment:

Hoj said...

Congrats on your driving test and getting your photo in the local paper!