Thursday, April 19, 2007

TARA-Once in a lifetime...(from friendster, 21/2/07)

Right after SPM last year, I started getting hooked up to The Amazing Race Asia(TARA). To be specific, I like M&M brothers. When summer_wizard said 'hooked up', it means VERY ADDICTED:-staying up late till 4am just to chat with other forummers and M&M at amazing-race-asia.axn-asia.com., thinking of amazing race asia all the time (eat, sleep, shit, dream...:P)

Clue







After SPM, my school friends and I were drifted apart...some went overseas, others are busy working and studying...really lonely at that time...but God is so generous....

Through TARA, I've got the chance to befriend people across the region, M&M bros(Jakarta), redllldevil(bintulu), durengal(Jakarta), babylexus(Miri), rikireina(KL), 4everblue(The Philippines), and others. This fellas are great though they treat me like a small innocent piglet (esp redllldevil..:P) just because i am underaged...wait till after 25 Feb, I shall join their league!!!:). They share their thoughts, and vice versa..really look forward to meet them in person...

It is a dream come true for a die hard fan to watch M&M on TV and finally work for one of them...anyway, this is what happened to our sweet chick duren. She's working for Marsio and at the same time, spying on her boss on behalf of us...:P...deep in my heart, i felt like strangling duren to death and take over her place...hehhee....just joking...:P but hey, i am damn jealous ok!!!


Above all, I've found out what's
my passion - PHOTOGRAPHY...it is through Marsio Juwono(professional photographer)...his masterpieces at www.neo-classic.com really impressed me...

Marsiopic


Don't you just hoped that this photo was snapped by you?

*photo from neo-classic



But I don't see myself as a full-time photographer in the future....really hard to cari makan you know...unless you are helluva good at snapping photos...so, better let photography be my hobby...

Nevertheless, photography is an expensive hobby. I wanted so badly a SLR camera but that's out of reach, no money-lah. Unless you guys wanna donate...:P

Meantime, I am targeting a Canon 850IS, it's cheaper...around RM1.5k...any other suggestions?

Canon


*for more info about this sexy hot digicam...click here




So, you see, TARA isn't once in a lifetime experience for the participants, but also an invaluable experience for the fans too...we got to gain new friends, new jobs, new hobbies and real 'care and share'...
Thanks my TARA friends...:-)

No comments: