Thursday, January 15, 2009

Finally...

Right...Suki's album is entitled Finally because apparently after, ohgodknows, many years, it has been released into the small little market of Malaysia...

:-)...


Happy.....









NOT!


:-( ...nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (pics from flickr,uncle eric)

Album is not as successful as thought. well, maybe because she's a chinese and hard to penetrate the Malay market? if that's so, what about the one who sings Cinta Hello Kitty(wtf title) by Karen Kong? she penetrated...
:-P

anyway, there goes your million buck Suki...

But who cares...that's not the point of this entry. Just typed the title because i am going to get something that i longed for very soon...

Finally....
I am going to receive a brand new lappie from Petronas!!!
yes, I am a Petronas scholarship holder! :)...i am going to oil rigs and dig oil and become rich in a few years time...



...but come back nuts cause need to work for darn long months or years on a little community in the middle of a sea...and possibly start to mutate and form new species of my own just like those tortoises who drifted to Galapagos Islands (check Darwin's Researches, stupid)

oh crap...

i lied...

The truth is I WON A LAPTOP FROM PETRONAS IN
'Merdeka Award, My Inspiration Contest'

i bulldozed my way to the prize through my slogan...which is somewhat related to 'love towards Malaysia'--->patriotism

yeah, i am geeky enough to come up with a geeky answer...
but i won...
:-P




Compaq Presario CQ40-157TU

*excitement*

sometimes, goyang kaki at home surfing internet also got use de...

5 comments:

poon poon said...

stupid.... don show off la... dont let me c u... I will giv u PRESSURE... since long time din giv u ady rite??? hehehehe...

summer_wizard said...

not showing off...just let u noe only ma...hoho...my laptop can sell rm3000++...:P. bye. go work hard. promote promote...next time promote bra.:)

Anonymous said...

Very great post. I simplу stumbled upοn youг blog and ωiѕhed tо saу that I've truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I'll be subsсribing for youг rss fеed anԁ Ӏ hoрe you wrіte аgain
soon!

Αlso visit mу ωeb ѕite - bucket truck safety
Here is my website : utility bucket trucks

Anonymous said...

Very grеat post. I sіmply ѕtumbleԁ upon your blog and
wished to say that I've truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I'll
be subscribing fοr yоur rss feеԁ and I hope уou write agаin
soοn!

my page bucket truck safety
Also see my site :: utility bucket trucks

Anonymous said...

Vеry nіcе pοѕt.
I certaіnly lovе this site. Stick
wіth it!

my wеb-site; Seo firm dallas