Friday, October 5, 2007

when it gets boring...

for the good of Mother Nature,
for the future generations,
-
--
---
----
-----
------
-------
--------
---------
--------
-------
------
-----
----
---
--
-

i decided to reduce paper usage...

=.=

through...


tic-tac-toe on soles...


See the scoreboard...i won...:P against a ten years old cousin...:s


promoting Nescafe...(drawn artistically by my little cousin...)

I know it's kinda stupid. Must be the exam bugs making me go banana like this...~~next week exam laaa~~

then again...gotta save trees, people!

p/s : good luck to my friends especially Mr Gan ZY in the upcoming examination!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.